Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What I have to say about all THIS!!!


For the most part, I sort of agree with some of the laws that have already been established and proposed. I feel that most of the laws have well security with immigrants entering the United States, especially after the whole terrorist attack of September 11th. I mean, its good to be aware of who is coming in the United States, because you never know. For example, after the 9/11, there have been alot of securities not only the trains, streets, and local places but if you read some of the laws that I have mentioned in my previous posts you see that they have strict security guards at the border when immigrants try to enter. In my opinion, this law is extremely strict towards the immigrants. For example, in the H.R. 4437 people that are entering the United States such as, immigrants, victims of human trafficking, and victims of domestic abuse aren't allowed to come in. If so, then they will be removed out of the country or taken into jail. Because of actions of security, I believe that it is well done of them to check who is coming in because that way violence and all the environments will be less dangerous.

I strongly agree on the what Nathan Moore said, "Mexicans did not attack New York on September 11th", so why don't they just focused on those that look like terrorist and let those immigrants come into the United States and let them work. They aren't killing anyone, so let them have their American Dream!

No comments: